Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Lisa Kudrow’s 11-Year-Old Son Called Her A Slut


Lisa Kudrow’s son Julian, 11, lashed out at his mom after he found out she played a cheating high school guidance counselor in the hit teen movie Easy A. “I was telling him to do something and he said, ‘I don’t have to listen to you, you’re a slut!’” Ouch, that burns! HollyMoms, how would you handle that sticky situation?

Peter Facinelli’s daughter is embarrassed by Twilight

The actress, 47, banned Julian from watching the film, which stars Emma Stone as a pretend promiscuous teen, but maybe she should have just let him watch it! Eventually, Julian’s school friends told him all about his mom’s onscreen affair with a student, played by the much younger Cam Gigandet. ”I didn’t let him see Easy A… and, idiot that I am, I thought so he’ll never know,” Lisa, 47, tells talk show host Conan O’Brien. “But his friends talk about it and make fun of me to him. They’re kids.”

Share This Story to Your Friends ---

Share/Bookmark